Upgrade from the stock belt drive to Chain Drive using Performance Machine’s Conversion Kit. Custom 51-tooth billet aluminum sprocket with a black anodized finish.
Fits: 2018-2020 Harley Softail Models
- The Performance Machine Chain Conversion Kit includes the front and rear sprockets, rear sprocket bolts and rear sprocket spacer needed to convert your belt final drive into a heavy duty 530 O-ring chain drive
- The 24 tooth front sprocket is CNC-machined from a premium 8620 nickel chromoly steel, case-hardened and finished with an electroless nickel plating for corrosion and wear resistance.
- The rear 51 tooth sprocket is machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum and comes in a Black Anodized finish.
- Both the front and rear sprockets are designed for use with .530 pitch chains.
- The rear sprocket spacer has the proper effective width to give you the perfect offset for proper chain alignment and comes in a Black Anodized finish.